Attorney Daniel A. Webb: Covering All The Angles
My name is Daniel A. Webb. As an attorney with over 20 years of experience in Little Rock and the surrounding areas, I have established a well-respected legal practice that provides aggressive representation at a reasonable price. My clients over the years have appreciated my friendly yet professional, effective and business-like approach to handling their cases.
I find myself becoming friends with many of my clients during the course of representing them, and I am proud that most of my business is generated by word of mouth. I treat each client the way I would expect to be treated, and I hope that each client’s representation concludes on a positive note. If you are in need of legal representation, I can help you find the solutions you need.
My Career And Practice
My training to become a lawyer began at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law School (now William H. Bowen School of Law), where I graduated in the spring of 2000 and passed the Arkansas bar exam that summer. I opened my solo practice in 2001 after roughly one year as an associate with the Little Rock law firm of Horne, Hollingsworth and Parker, P.A.
In my over 20-year career as a Little Rock attorney, I have helped people with legal matters that include:
- The disability triangle: “The disability triangle” encompasses all three legal phases involved with most of my clients’ serious injury claims: workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability benefits and long-term disability benefits (ERISA). Workers’ compensation covers those immediate months after a work-related accident, while long-term disability claims help you get the work-provided insurance you deserve. Social Security Disability benefits are also available to help you get the additional financial help you need for a disability. I can help you maximize your payout in all three areas of the disability triangle.
- Commercial driver’s license tickets: I also represent people in danger of losing their commercial driver’s license (CDL) due to criminal charges, moving violations or other alleged improprieties. I can help you protect your professional license.
- Personal injury: I represent clients who have been injured in all types of accidents, including car, truck and other motor vehicle accidents; slip-and-fall accidents; dog bites; assault and other intentional acts, and assault and battery.
- Criminal defense: I provide aggressive criminal defense representation against a range of charges. My clients trust me to help them avoid jail and minimize the fines and other punishments associated with criminal convictions.
- Business litigation: One thing any new business can count on is that disputes will arise. I handle dispute resolution for businesses and offer aggressive corporate litigation for all types of Little Rock businesses.
- Family matters: I also help families through a range of legal situations. Whether you are facing a divorce or another family law matter, or a loved one has recently passed and you need legal help through the probate process, I can help you.
As a general practice attorney, I bring a broad base of knowledge and a keen eye for the essential details in my clients’ cases. The skills benefit my clients by providing insightful case strategies and successful dispute resolution methods.
My Office Location
My solo practice is located on the 12th floor of the Stephens building in the heart of downtown Little Rock. My location at the corner of Center Street and Markham provides quick walking access to each of the major courthouses in Little Rock, the Workers’ Compensation Commission and the Social Security Office of Adjudication and Review. There is metered parking on the streets surrounding the Stephens building, and there is a covered parking deck on the east side of the building accessible by Louisiana street.
Contact Daniel A. Webb, PA For A Free Consultation
I offer free consultations so you have a chance to discuss your case with an attorney. Call me at 501-406-3720 or email me to schedule your free initial consultation. I am dedicated to covering all the angles for you.